Study in Australia
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA?
- Australian degrees are recognized world wide.
- Flexible pathways for career courses.
- Intensive vocational courses through TAF E colleges.
- High reputation of the Australian Universities.
Whichever course you choose, you’ll experience a unique kind of education. Studying in Australia promotes innovative, creative and independent thinking. You’ll learn to work as part of a team, to communicate effectively with others and to develop the practical skills and intellectual abilities you need for global success.
Australia is proud of the quality of its education and training. In the past 10 years, more than 10 lakh students from overseas have studied in Australia.
Students from all around the world have long made Australia their education destination. Latest Enrolment data for 2007 reflects that over 437,000 international students drawn from more than 217 different countries were undertaking an Australian qualification in Australia. These students chose an Australian education for a number of reasons: its reputation for excellence and world-wide recognition; the safety and stability of the Australian society; Australia’s enviable standard of living – one of the highest in the world; and Australia’s multicultural community which helps international students feel at home.
UNDER GRADUATE STUDIES
- Universities 16,000.00 – 27,000.00 AUD$ per year
- Colleges 13,000.00 – 17,000.00 AUD$ per year
POST GRADUATE STUDIES
- Universities 17,000 .00 – 28, 000.00 AUD$ per year
- Colleges 15, 000.00 – 21,000.00 AUD $ per year
COURSES IN AUSTRALIA
The following higher education sector courses are eligible for streamlined visa processing :
- Bachelor degrees.
- Master degrees by coursework.
The following higher education sector courses are not eligible for streamlined visa processing :
- Higher Education Diploma.
- Higher Education Advanced Diploma.
- Graduate Certificate.
- Graduate Diploma.
- Associate Degree.